Accessories, Handbags, Luxury, Menswear, Premium, Sportswear, Womenswear
£40,000 to £45,000 plus package | Central London | Permanent
Incredible opportunity to join this premium global retail and wholesale multi branded business. You will manage the brands across an inhouse retail function. The role will support both the sales and retail buying teams across all aspects of the business together to ensure maximum profitability for both businesses.
Key objective is to drive sales of the three brands across the agreed retail fascia’s by managing orders, stock intake and segmentation. Linking retail activity to marketing throughout the season and ensuring the brand standards are represented across the group in all channels.
- Planning product ranges at store level and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with sales team and retail buyers.
- Optimising the sales volume and profitability of 3 brands in store and on-line.
- Management of the seasonal and continuity orderbook, raising PO’s and allocations in line with the timings of the seasonal forward order calendar.
- Control of stock levels to match budgets, sales forecasts and figures.
- Management of production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise.
- Working closely with visual-display staff and department managers to ensure densities are maximised in each store.
- Liaise closely with all marketing, logistics and digital teams.
- Ensure full use of digital assets, maintaining accurate representation of the brands online.
Analysis \ Reporting:
- Monitoring and reporting sales across the group on a weekly basis.
- Analysis of individual product performance to ensure that they reach full potential.
- Monitoring slow sellers, suggesting action to drive traction as necessary.
- Analysis of performance related to marketing and digital activity.
- Maintaining comprehensive historic sales data.
- Making financial review presentations to senior managers.
- Maintaining awareness of competitor performance within competitors to bench against.
This role would suit someone who is already working within the fashion business and has at least 5 years’ experience in retail merchandising, or wholesale sales support.
Position based in central London.
Reference: Merchandiser Executive
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted