Luxury, Menswear, Premium
Sales Business Developer
35k-40 | Central London, London, Manchester, Nationwide | Permanent
Luxury brand are looking for someone with a wholesale luxury fashion background.
As Wholesale Business Development you will work with the Global Commercial Director and the Sales Team to deliver the Company wholesale strategy. You will be responsible for generating and managing the wholesale revenue across menswear, womenswear and accessories. You will focus on the UK and Ireland markets, developing new business through department stores, online retailers and independent boutiques.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Broadly, your key roles and responsibilities are to ensure:
• A tailored market wholesale strategy is in place – and implemented.
• Sales targets are reached.
To fulfil these responsibilities, you will be responsible (directly or indirectly) for:
1. Contributing to the Strategy – be an active part of the Sales Team. Participate in weekly meetings as well as liaising/meeting with other members/departments to support your work where needed.
2. Critical Path coordination – ensuring all deadlines related to and/or affect your given market Sales are implemented on time and correctly.
3. Market preparation – ensuring everything needed for your markets is planned and ready, well in advance/in line with the critical path. This will (but not exclusively) include:
• Markets visits to prospect for new potential clients
• Appointments and events
• Tradeshow stand and set-up when required
4. Relationship building – Ensuring you are developing new relationships with department stores, online retailers and independents. Establish and maintain high level contacts.
5. Data Entry – ensure Sales related data and order processing through our systems is up to date and accurate.
6. Reporting – generate, collect and/or provide reports on a range of issues such as:
• Market feedback – You will feedback wholesale UK market trends, to influence collection structure and aesthetic.
• Competitive analysis – to further opportunities and ensure collections meet the needs of the UK and Ireland markets.
• Regular updates – to the Global Commercial Director.
7. Communicating the brand philosophy as well as new product developments.
8. Liaise and collaborate with PR & Marketing teams on wholesale marketing activities, promotions and advertising.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will have:
• Experience in UK and Ireland menswear wholesale sales; ideally also with some experience within womenswear.
• A proven track record in meeting targets through Wholesale sales.
• A comprehensive understanding of the UK and international luxury market and the opportunities available for the brand
• Knowledge of an IT system and proficient in all Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
• Passion and keen interest in the fashion market.
Reference: Sales Business Developer
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted