Our client is a forward thinking sports footwear brand that’s focused on running and have an exciting opening for an EMEA PR Manager based in London.
You will be an “out of the box” thinker with a successful track record of devising, implementing and project managing PR campaigns with measurable results. You must be able to brief and manage agencies across multiple markets with the view to delivering creative and engaging campaign ideas with a regionally balanced approach. The ideal candidate would lead their field of expertise and collaborate with global and regional stakeholders in order to help shape the brands presence and awareness across multiple markets.
You will lead the creation and implementation of a PR strategy that elevates the brand, collaborating with the Global PR Director, Regional Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Communications Manager to ensure alignment of regional PR strategy with global PR and brand marketing objectives, ensuring a cohesive and integrated brand experience.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years related PR experience.
- Experience in a PR management role.
- Experience effectively driving strategic PR initiatives and results across a matrix organization.
- Experience developing strategy at the regional level, and adhering to ROI metrics to monitor success.
- Agency selection and management experience.
- Footwear industry experience preferred.