National Sales Manager – France
Up to €80,000 + Car + Package | France |
Our client is a forward thinking sports footwear brand that’s focused on running and have an exciting opening for a National Sales Manager based in France.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the long-term strategic growth and full retail ecosystem of the brand within specific market/s together with the Head of Wholesale, EMEA.
You will be required to build strong relationships with Senior Business Partners and Buying Directors of Strategic Accounts and retail Buying Groups.
You will also be expected to efficiently take the lead of the Wholesale market/s sales team to track progress to and meet market objectives.
A good team player – you will participate in projects and working parties, and be happy to carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit, that will benefit the individual, the Division or the Company as a whole.
You must be a highly commercial, consumer-focused and ambitious individual who is happy to provide a strategic leadership role within the business. It is crucial that you are resilient under pressure with a real readiness to question and challenge. If you are self-assured, have pride and passion and most importantly are obsessive about the consumer and retail ecosystem, this could be the job for you!
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
• Degree or equivalent level of experience
• Fluent in local language and English, orally and written
• Strong Commercial Sales/Marketing Experience on a national level
• Proven substantial sales management experience
• Sporting goods industry and Footwear experience is desirable
• Strong interest in running and outdoor pursuits
• Previous experience with multi-functional / matrix organisations
• Proven track record in brand management and successful sales development
• Valid full driving license
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted